Tuesday, February 7, 2012

Mornings are Ruff!

Mom says my puns are really bad, but I think they're funny... I"m just a puppy after all.
Anyway, my mom woke me up by taking my picture today because she was laughing at me for being even worse than she is for waking up!



Today I get to have free run of the house for the whole day she's at school at the college and Dad is at work...
I'm excited.
Hopefully I remember to the other boxer remembers to leave all of mom's shoes alone... I"ll have to watch out for him.

I better sleep some more before I have to be on my guard the whole day.

3 comments:

  1. OoH be on your best behavior my furiend. ;)

    Woofs and Licks,
    Maggie Mae

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. I was, I didn't even get into a little bit of trouble!
      -Stig

      Delete
  2. Hello Stig! Yes, you're positively adorable! So excited to see more boxer blogs!

    ReplyDelete