Sunday, October 28, 2012

Stig Shaming

Hi furiends, momma took this picture of me after I decided to try and get comfortable when momma was out of the room.


She says dat lots of people on da internet are doing picshurs like dis, and that she are has forgiven me already. (Mostly because I just snuggled da scarves, none of dem are wrecked.)

You may has to make it bigger to see da words.

As you can see, I are definitely ashamed.

Mama gave me a treat after, so I still loves her.

Loves,
Shamed Stig.

What have you guys done dat your parents think you need a dog shaming for? Send or link me your bests!

4 comments:

  1. BOL! Have a lovely Monday.
    Best wishes Molly

    ReplyDelete
  2. I'd be ashamed of my momma putting a sign like that on me too! The nerve!

    ReplyDelete
  3. Brother Monty dug a hole through the top of the leather ottoman, but Mom and Dad still love him!

    Sam

    ReplyDelete
  4. Roxy would have to have a shaming scroll....that rolled out really long!

    We don't think making a nest out of scarves is too bad. At least you didn't shred them or something. But you do look very sorry.

    XXXOOO Daisy, Bella & Roxy

    ReplyDelete