Sunday, August 19, 2012

Seriously Snoring

For dis weeks Serious Sunday, I'm BEAT.

My gramma picked me up from the kennel, and I was so dirty and stinky that my mama gave me a bath as soon as I got home. :(

It's pretty important for puppies to get dere sleep, so I'm gonna be a good pups and go to bed.

I'll share all de juicy deets from my Vay-Cation later this week.

Seriously,
Stig. (A.K.A. those snores that you hear)

(Pee Ess, I'm not grumpy, Mama woked me up to take dis picture (it was an accident))

5 comments:

  1. We can't wait to hear about all the fun.:)

    Love,
    Teddy Bear & Sierra

    ReplyDelete
  2. We always get a bath AT the kennel, so we won't be stinky. Isn't it just great to be back in your own nest...

    XXXOOO Daisy, Bella & Roxy

    ReplyDelete
  3. I'm sorry you had to take a b-a-t-h, but I can't wait to hear all about your adventures!

    ReplyDelete
  4. OoH Stig,

    Our mom says we need baths too but her and dad keep furgettin' to gives us one.....yay! :)
    Rest up my furiend.

    Woofs and Licks,
    Maggie Mae and Max

    ReplyDelete