Monday, August 27, 2012

Seriously Scratchy

Momma told me that this just hasn't been my week, Furst I gotsed a sinus infection. (Dats what happens when yew sniff dirt mama says), then, I was trying to make friends with a wasp (and protect my mama) and HE STUNGED ME, and den I started gettin' what mama thought was a rash...

Turns out I gots fleas! Which is strange, cuz in dee Ok-A-NA-gun where we lives dere aren't any. So mama thinks I musta gotsd dem from da kennel.

Mama is not happy. She sayz she has to cleanz da whole house nao frum TOP to BOTTOM and washes everything.

At least she aren't mad at me. :)
She are just happy I'm healthy. I gots a puffy face, and bites all over my tummy, but I can breathe, and I like to play. So I'm doin' A-OK

Anyhoo, I'm off to go scratch sum moar, I'll have good news soon I'm sure!

Seriously Scratchy,
Stig

9 comments:

  1. Don't you hate when all those things happen at once?

    Sam

    ReplyDelete
  2. We're so happy you are feeling better even if you did get stung and some fleas. We got fleas once....since we don't usually have them in our area. We started taking Comfortis and that took care of them.

    XXXOOO Daisy, Bella & Roxy

    ReplyDelete
  3. Stig, you are really having some problems, my sweet pal. You have to stop that now and please get better. That nasty old kennel gave you all kinds of bad sickies. I hope your itches get better and that you feel good again.

    Loveys Sasha

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. I don't fink it was de kennel, de sinus infection was because I thought some dirt smelled YUMMY. My nose didn't like it tho. :( And THAT waspy was a MEANY. De Fleas are not normully here mama says, so she said dat was her fault for not gettin' me protected afore I left. :(

      Delete
  4. Oh Stig hope you are less scratchy today. Have a great Tuesday.
    Best wishes Molly

    ReplyDelete
  5. Stig,

    You sure did not have a good week last week BUT we is so happy dat you is feelin' better this week. :) I (Maggie Mae) gots a bee sting once and it wuz not fun at all, wasps are meaner so your sting must have really hurt!

    Woofs and Licks,
    Maggie Mae and Max

    ReplyDelete
  6. OMD, Stig, you had a lot happen all at once! I'm glad you're feeling better. I hope your momma feels guilty for abandoning you to get sick!

    ReplyDelete
  7. Stig....we are glad the sinuses are cleared up...bummer on the wasp...they are everywhere this year our humming birds are having to fight off the bees at the feeder just so they can take a sip.

    OH NOES on the fleas. We hope and purr you can rid the house of them ASAP. As far as I know I've never had them but then I never go out.
    Madi

    ReplyDelete