Thursday, March 8, 2012

The Best Thing About Being a Boxer...

Peoples' have been askin' me why my momma wanted me! Of course it's a'cuz I'm so cute. But Mamma says they mean
to ask why she chosed a boxer. She says it's cuz they've never hadz anything like one afore (Dere silly) and so I thought
that I'd show them the number one thing abouts me! (I can't decide though, so we'll have to go through dem all.)

It's not my giant floppy ears...
or how playful I am...



It's not my massive boxer tongue... (all the better to kiss you with mama)
Or how proud mama says I look...




It's not how much I love other dogs'...
Or how much I nap...


It's not how much I love to snuggle with my mamma and my dad...
It's not how alert I am when people walks by my door...



It's how versatile I am! (At least that's the word mama uses) She says that it means that I can do anything! I can be ferocious, or extra snuggly, but I'm really good at keepin' all my family safe.


But best of all, it's how much my family loves me. That's the best thing.
-Stig

1 comment:

  1. You're SO right, Stig! Boxers are the best, aren't they? I was Mom's first boxer, but she says she'll never have another breed now!

    ReplyDelete