Monday, September 22, 2014

Oh hi there!

Hey Friends!
It's ME! Stiggy!

Do you all remember my handsome face!? I know it has been a very, very long time!

Well over a year! But my mama has been very busy, taking care of me, and my dadbeast, and my new favourite two-legger!

That's right! My mama got me a baby to play with! Her Hoomin Name is Quinn, but I like to call her screamy-beast.

That picshur there is pretty old, her is almost half a year old now. 
Here is some updated pictures of me with my fur sister. (Try not to be dazzled by how handsome I am!)








We are best buds, and I will protects her from EVERYTHING. 

Love, Big Brother Stiggers.




3 comments:

  1. Welcome back and what a cute new addition. BFF for sure. Have a marvellous Monday.
    Best wishes Molly

    ReplyDelete
  2. STIG!! I missed you, buddy! Protecting a new little skin-kid is a pretty impawtant job, but you look up to the task! I hope you'll still stop by Blogville from time to time and update us on big brotherly stuff.

    ReplyDelete
  3. Awww so sweet!

    Welcome back Stig, and welcome BFF screamy-beast! BOL!

    Monty and Harlow

    ReplyDelete