Tuesday, November 27, 2012

Pizza Puffs

Hey internets! Guess what! 

My momma shared a pizza puff with me today, and it was SO GOOD.

She said she shared because I was so helpful with them, and I am such a good dog all the time, and I never ever rub myself all over the clean laundry/sheets/carpet/floor to make it smell like me. 

She was even smart enough to document me helping! After they were made. Trust me, I was RIGHT THERE the whole time to make sure she didn't drop anything onto the floor. Just into my mouth. Because the floor does not like pepperoni... it told me.

Here is me waiting for da puffs to be all baked up. I am only drooling a little big.

Mama put them on the counter, I am making sure none of them try to escape. If they did, I would catch them with my mouth.


Oh, there are the puffs, I am still waiting for them. Hurry up mom.


Oh, dat smells SO GOOD mama, put it in my mouth please!

What do you MEAN I has to WAIT for it mom! 
Fine, I will just ignore it. I can has patience.

But I don't has to like it. 

Alright guyz, here goes! 

*CRUNCH CRUNCH CRUNCH*
THAT WAS SO GOOD MAMA. THANK YOU.

Can I have another one, pretty please!?




7 comments:

  1. Stig,

    You was SO good waitin' fur dat yummy lookin' pizza puff, we just know your sweet momma let you have anudder one!

    Woofs and Licks,
    Maggie Mae and Max

    ReplyDelete
  2. Pizza Puffs? What strange thing is this? AND why hasn't our mom given us any?

    Sam and Pippen

    ReplyDelete
  3. That was a tough job, Stig....makin' sure the floor was clean and none of those puffs got away. And you only got one?

    XXXOOO Daisy, Bella & Roxy

    ReplyDelete
  4. Yummy that looks so good. I want one.

    Loveys Sasha

    ReplyDelete
  5. Yummy yummy yum yums. Have a wonderful Wednesday.
    Best wishes Molly

    ReplyDelete
  6. Oh my dog... I am so jelous! My peep never gives me human tasties!

    ReplyDelete
  7. Wow, Stig, you were SO helpful! I know the floor just hates getting that yucky food on it. Cinderella and I always help Momma when she's cooking too. I wonder if I can convince her I needs a pizza puff?

    ReplyDelete