Sunday, September 23, 2012

Sum Fotos

So, dad didn't take any picshurs of me while we was camping, but he are SUPER sawwy, he says he will next summer when we goes.

When mama was in Spokane she boughted me a halloween costume, and she gots't me to model it fur her.


I'm a handsome devil, aren't I?

And of course, I've been surfin' da net, lookin for cool stuff to do this fall... mama says der is a puppy craft comin' up soon. I'm excited!


And den, of course I has been relaxin' lots and lots while my mama and dad are bein' busy. 


Mama has more photos on her phone, but says dat I has other posts to write afore she can lets me use dem!

(I can't wait for crafts!)

Has a good night guyz!

7 comments:

  1. You are one handsome devil!

    Loveys Sasha

    ReplyDelete
  2. Wowie!! You make a great devil!! You would scare the pants off me (if I wore pants that is...)

    ReplyDelete
  3. Handsome Devil! Have a wonderful Monday.
    Best wishes Molly

    ReplyDelete
  4. You're definitely a handsome devil! I get to be a cool 50s greaser for Halloween this year.

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. Oh Gosh! What is your sissy going to be? Does she has a poodle skirt BARK BARK BARK?

      Delete
  5. You handsome devil, you. You're going to drive all the other pups mad on Halloween!

    XXXOOO Daisy, Bella & roxy

    ReplyDelete
  6. Stig,

    Mom wants to reach into da compooter and grab dat cute snooter of yours and give it a big kiss!

    Woofs and Licks,
    Maggie Mae and Max

    ReplyDelete